Tea Party Patriots

NOT RACIST, NOT VIOLENT.
NO LONGER SILENT.

Monumental

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Whole Armour of God

By the way, before I start, I know I'm spelling 'armor' incorrectly. But that's the way it's spelled in the King James Bible, so, when refering the the Armour of God, I will spell it 'armour'. Besides, it's in the dictionary, anyway. =D

I'm making a page, "The Whole Armour of God", and I would like some help on a particular part. One of the things I'm doing on this page is listing the pieces of the Armour of God. There are six pieces of armour obviously stated, but at the end, prayer is also included, though there isn't a specific piece of armor given to it. I believe that prayer is most definitley a weapon of God as well as the Bible, just a different kind of weapon. Since there isn't a specific piece given, I figured, why not give it one myself? So, I've put a poll on my sidebar for this with a couple weapons I thought of, as well as an 'other' option. If you choose 'other', please comment on this post and tell me what weapon you would suggest. Remember, though, that I am (unless a good reason is commented otherwise) going to use a medieval weapon. This means I won't be using weapons such as guns, or any other weapon that would be considered a modern weapon. (Again, unless someone convinces me otherwise with a good reason. It would have to be a VERY good reason, though).

Thanks for participating!


Jess

No comments: